
These are my homeroom kids that I taught for the last time on Saturday :(
After our bathroom break I kept them busy with the camera! Bella is one of my favorite girls (kissing me) and Spencer (with his arm up) and Jason are two of the best students.
Me with some of my homeroom kids before class. Even though they seemed like devil children the first few days, I've already fallen in love with them!
This is my classroom. It may look pretty empty but if I ever put anything in there they will destroy it or throw it at me. Little angels.
Joelle, Kelsey, Messa, and I went into downtown Hefei to get some American food at Pizza Hut. I was very sad that they didn't have my favorite Pizza Hut dessert :( But it was still good. We sat next to two kids who told us their names were Ten and Eleven.
In other words, don't step on the grass.
Me mimicking the dragons at Lord Bao's temple in Hefei.
Elephant seats at Lord Bao's Temple in Hefei.
This is Guogou Plaza in Downtown Hefei. Its like a mall with restaurants and a lot of people to watch. Pretty fun stuff. We actually saw one of the guys that works at the school there. He was on a Valentine's Day date and I think we embarrassed him when we all started yelling his name.
This is the few out of my back window. It looks out onto the school track and to a few of the buildings on campus. I just thought the sun looked cool through all of the smog.
Tammi, Meghan, Danielle, and I chilling on the elephants at Lord Bao's Temple in Hefei.
Me and Messa documenting our first Taxi ride in China! Public transportation is really cheap and convenient, if you don't mind cramming onto the buses!Tammi, Erin, Danielle, Me, and Messa outside of the school gate on our first day in Hefei.





1 comment:
ha ha ha, my oh my i miss your humor. I particularly like the "don't step on the grass" sign. I guess the chinese are much more eloquent than us english-speakers.
Post a Comment