3.07.2011

Bike


Once upon a time, my big brother built me a bike.  I loved the bike my big brother built but one day my bike was stolen.  I was very sad and so was my big brother.  Then, I married a man.  This man knew I missed my bike and decided to build me a new one.  Well, at least "restore" one.  The problem was this new bike was old!  The inside was rusty and greasy.  He had to clean it out.  He was making my new old bike new!  And I took pictures.


Paul's been working on this bike since before we were married.  He painted it green and yellow and even detailed my name on it.  But I really haven't been able to ride it yet.  The bike has an internal hub and it hadn't been cleaned out in a long time.  Now it is clean!  Paul's still working on making the bike 100% rideable, but I don't mind.  It gave me a chance to play with the focus on my camera.  :)  And also, Picnik is cool.

4 comments:

Anne said...

cool pictures, did you get a new camera?

Janey said...

nice pictures!!! What kind of camera do you have?

Abby said...

same camera, it's a panasonic lumix.

candice said...

what a great husband.