4.26.2011

Easter Eggs

I hope that everyone had a fabulous Easter weekend.  This year Paul and I celebrated by dying eggs! 

Last year we dyed eggs with our good friends and then played an egg game where two people roll eggs at each other and whoever has an intact egg after the collision wins (only one egg will crack ... it is scientific ...).  Apparently it is really fun to do as a tournament.  We only had four people and it was still fun.

But anyway.  Paul and I already had some cracked eggs, but we dyed them anyway.  My favorite thing to do is to draw on them with white crayon.  Paul likes to dip his eggs in all of the colors.  Try to guess which ones are his.


This year also we bought a lot of candy to celebrate!  Our candy of choice?  Cadbury eggs (both caramel and creme filled), Starburst flavored jelly beans, Reese's eggs, and the little Cadbury eggs with the candy outside and the chocolate inside.

And on Easter day I got to teach sharing time.  I loved it except for the fact that I was losing my voice and had to honk in the microphone.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Donna said...

We didn't dye a single egg. I'm glad you did and my guess is that Paul's eggs are (from top to bottom), right, right, left, left - if I remembered correctly.How'd I do?