We celebrated our nation's independence by taking a hike at Harbison State Forest in North Columbia. I made Paul walk ahead of me so I didn't have to walk through the spider webs. It makes sense though . . . I mean the webs hit me in the face but they hit him in the shoulders. That seems like it would be much easier to handle. No one wants a spider in their face. After the hike we did a little baby shopping then came home for some hamburgers on the grill. Later we went to the park to watch a spectacular fireworks show with practically the whole city. Once again it was incredibly hot and muggy. Story of my life.
Paul left today for yet another TDY. I swear we've only been home for 3 of the 7 months that have gone by this year. I'm sad I can't go with him this time (ya know because I'm pregnant and all that jazz) but Annie's coming to keep me company and that basically equals party time.
2 comments:
That is the funniest looking bird (it is a bird in the second picture, right?). Can you identify it? And please don't shop for a baby. You will have your own in just over a month. Have fun with Annie - she's your birthday present.
Yay for sister time! You girls have fun now! And take lots of baby bump pictures together and then send them to crazy aunt Jess. :)
Post a Comment