Calvin will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. It is hard to believe that 3 weeks have gone by since he was born and it has sure been an interesting 3 weeks so far! My mom and dad were here, then Paul's mom was here, and we've had numerous visitors and several outings already. Paul's been back to work so I've had 3 days alone with Calvin and I have a feeling we are going to get along just fine.
I took this video of Calvin yesterday right after we had some tummy time. He is so darn cute and tiny I can't believe it.
And for your amusement here's a picture of him going crazy for his fist:
And one of him with his I-think-I've-had-too-much-to-drink face:
We love him so much!
2 comments:
His sneezes are so precious! I want one!
Thank you Abby. Calvin looks very happy and content. I can almost feel those soft cheeks. Almost. Miss him and you too.
Post a Comment