Tomorrow I am moving out of the "Glen-hood" into a condo on 9th East. I've been in Glenwood for a whole year now living with Riena. I made a comment to her tonight that for the past three years we have been nearly always together. And it is true. We had almost every class together our senior year of high school, and then roomed in the dorms our freshman year. It is going to be different living with someone new for a few months, and I'm going to miss Riena-na very very much.
This move also starts the beginning of another semester at BYU. This coming fall with be my 5 semester here in Provo. By the end of it, I will be considered a senior, according to my credit hours. It is hard for me to believe that I am 20 and half way through the university experience.
But that is where I am now: at BYU. I'll be working about 15 hours a week, and taking 16 credits hours. My course-load includes 3 linguistics classes for my major, my last french class, 2 new testament classes, and choir. I'm sooo excited for football to start in a week!! and I'm even more excited that my little sis is going to be here with me!!
So there's a lot of change going on, but I am happy about it! :)
and I'll keep the posting up to date as much as I can, as long as there are things going on worth posting about!
No comments:
Post a Comment