Today was our last day in London. We went to church once more in the London North ward. We left the flat at 8:30 am and got back at 3:30 pm. Church starts at 10:00. Besides the awful commute, I was glad that I was assigned to that ward. The bishop was nice and there were some funny characters, just like every ward I guess. It was kind of sad to leave, even though I only went to church there 3 times.

Tomorrow we're leaving London to do a week-long bus tour of Great Britain. The places we are going are Bath, Cardiff, Liverpool, Lakes District, Edinburgh, Durham, York, and Stratford. Every night a different hostel. Should be fun? Anyway, I'm sad to leave this flat that I've grown accustomed to. Well, off to packing!
Hyde Park Gate 37Our flat was the fifth floor, not in the picture, but just above it
No comments:
Post a Comment