4.27.2009

Dance, Dance!

For the past few weeks we have been having dance practice with a 6th grader named Candy. She taught us a sweet dance that she made up and on Saturday we performed it for the English program at the school. If you want to watch the dance click Chelsea's blog link on my blogroll. It was really fun and we had crazy/hilarious costumes. Shiny white geenie pants? Sign me up.



Me and Chelsea, me and Meghan, and me and my roomie Joelle.

2 comments:

Donna said...

okay, I watched your dance video but it's hard to tell which one is you. I think I have it figured out and then everyone moves and I can't tell for sure anymore. But it looked like fun. Maybe you can teach it to Annie when you get home.

Anne said...

uh yeah, that was hott. i want me some shiny white genie pants. :P