Gosh, this makes me happy:
Well, a year ago I married this man, Paul. He is the funniest guy ever. He is always making me laugh and always making me feel so good.
I just love being with him.
He gives good hugs. He is patient. He's so easy to talk to and he's smart. He cooks.
He gets me flowers because he knows I like them.
He drives. He is a good driver.
He lets me be goofy and gets goofy with me, and I think he likes it.
He gives me scritchy scratches. Whenever I ask. And he's good at them.
He wakes me up to tell me he loves me before he leaves in the morning.
I've always thought that there is someone for everyone and let's just say Paul is for me! Isn't that nice? Paul is just for me, only me, and for always.

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
Congratulations!
It is nice!!
Post a Comment