I am just a little bored today so I thought I'd find a game/survey to share. This was my favorite. You Google these things and then post the pictures. If the topic was favorite sport I would Google "tennis" and then post one of the images. Like so:
My Favorite Sport:
I spent a while picking out these pictures, so I hope you learn something about me. Hehe. Now I think I will go play the other Google game. The "Abby likes/eats/jumps on/needs" game. Yay! Enjoy.
My Last Name:
(recently changed from)
The City I Was Born In:
A Past Love:
My Favorite Animal:
(followed closely by)
My Favorite Object:
My Favorite City:
My Favorite Food:
My Favorite Color:
A Bad Habit:
My First Job:
My Future Job:
Place I Would Like To Visit:
and
My Age:


1 comment:
Very fun! Glad to see that Tualatin is your favorite city. Maybe we will just have to stay put. And is that really Hanover? I've never seen it from that angle before. Be sure and let me know when you're about to start your new job.
Post a Comment