6.24.2011

Baseball

Paul and I went to a San Angelo Colts game last week.


The Colts killed their opponent.  Go San Angelo!  We got to see a home run, followed by the hitter walking around the net with his hat out collecting dollar bills.  I guess these players get payed so little they need a little extra incentive. This happened last time we went too.  Last time we also got to watch a couple get themselves completely drunk (it was dollar Thursday or something).  This time I mostly watched the super chubby kid in the row in front of us, and tried to stay cool.

It was about 100 degrees out (at 8:00) so we treated ourselves to some shaved iced.

And to prove we were there, some amusing self-portraits:

2 comments:

A Mitton said...

I love love love baseball.

Remember when we'd go to the BYU games and talk about boys?


Also, if you want to escape the heat, come to Boston. Rain and high of 62 today. Freaking crazy weather.

Mom said...

Another fun outing for the Carpenters. Do you two ever run out of things to do and places to go?