It was fun to visit and talk and soak up the sun on the porch. While we were visiting we also saw Mission Impossible III at the IMAX theater. I liked it, but it made me a little bit nauseous.
"'Cause all you see is where else you could be when you're at home" - Death Cab For Cutie
2.21.2012
Jacksonville, FL
On our way home from Fort Walton Beach we stopped in Jacksonville to pick up my parents who were staying with my aunt and uncle. For whatever reason I felt like the weather in Jacksonville was so much nicer than Fort Walton Beach. So, we went down to the ocean and played Bocce Ball. I had never played Bocce Ball before and wasn't very good at it, but it was pretty fun. Paul and I also rolled up our pants and splashed in the water.
It was fun to visit and talk and soak up the sun on the porch. While we were visiting we also saw Mission Impossible III at the IMAX theater. I liked it, but it made me a little bit nauseous.
It was fun to visit and talk and soak up the sun on the porch. While we were visiting we also saw Mission Impossible III at the IMAX theater. I liked it, but it made me a little bit nauseous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Was it just three weeks ago that we were there? I could go for some sunshine right about now.
Post a Comment