4.06.2012

It's a boy!

and I totally had Paul convinced it was a girl.

and we no longer have to call the baby "it"!

The ultrasound was more fun than I expected.  He (hehe) was positioned with his feet up by his head so we got a clear shot of his tiny baby feet (that will soon wear tiny baby socks.  baby socks are SO CUTE).  He was also holding his tiny hands in tiny fists.  He has all his fingers and toes.

We also saw his heart (all 4 chambers) beating at 150 bpm, his brain, spine, stomach, and yes, his parts.  We also got a nice view of his face and he looked like a creepy alien.  I'm sure he'll turn out cuter after a few more weeks.  He is 15 oz, so a little ahead of schedule, but everything looks good!

I feel very lucky and super excited!  Hopefully 19 weeks will be enough time to pick out a name!  In the meantime I'm painting his room blue!

3 comments:

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

You just wait. He will be the cutest thing you have ever seen!

Erin said...

Yay for babies!