9.25.2010

The Piano and The Bench

This is the piano that Paul and I bought from a lady on craigslist (there are NO piano stores in San Angelo so craigslist was the only option).  She gave us a good price and even threw in the lamp.  Score.  As you can see I have brought out all of my music and I have been playing constantly.  It plays great, and it is so nice to have a real piano at our place!


Semi-related side-note: It is nice to have another place to sit down (even if the bench isn't that comfy).  Paul got a free computer chair from work also, though it's not that comfy either.  Still, I'm proud to say that these new seats have brought our total seating count up to 11 (5 chairs, 1 couch, and a bench) ... unless you count the seats from the van that are sitting in the other room, which would mean we actually have more like 16 seats.  :)

Hoorah for pianos!

3 comments:

A Mitton said...

What kind is it? I can't tell from the photo.

Donna said...

Abby, it is beautiful! Can't wait to listen to you play it sometime.

Abby said...

Allison, it is a Baldwin Acrosonic piano.