Let's start with no:
Bee Movie. Worst animated movie I've ever seen. I wonder if children even like it.
Teen Wolf. 80's, Michael J. Fox, but it just wasn't Back to the Future.
Maybe so:
Robin Hood Men in Tights. Funny at 22, but maybe funnier if you are 14.
Valentine's Day. Not completely horrible, but not your typical chick-flick. And if it can't be categorized as such, then what is it, really?
All About Steve. Very ridiculous, which can be both hilarious and lame.
Time Traveler's Wife. Different but not all-together bad.
Steel Magnolias. I wish I had seen this when I was younger because I probably would have liked it a lot then. I thought it was heart-warming.
X-Men. Paul got tired of girlie movies so we watched this. It was fine. I'm not a fan of super-hero movies in general. Iron Man is an exception.
Yes:
Madagascar. Very funny animated film.
Arrested Development. I know, it's not a movie, but Paul and I just watched all the seasons and it grew on me.
1 comment:
arrested development rocks. x men is awesome. we liked valentine's day. it was interesting. I like all your movie reviews!
Post a Comment