10.25.2010

I got tagged

Here are the answers to your questions, Allison.


1. Assuming your life had a soundtrack, what song would accompany the happiest moments and what song would accompany the most embarrassing ones? Why?

Happiest moments: Wouldn't it be Nice by The Beach Boys, because this song actually was playing during some of the happiest moments of my life.  Also, if Paul and I had "a song" it would be this one.

Most embarrassing moment: Teardrops on My Guitar by Taylor Swift.  If you know what my most embarrassing moment is then you understand why I picked this song.  Two words: teenage angst.


2. Would you rather live your entire life in Pocatello, Idaho or Beaver, Utah?

That's a hard one considering I've never been to either city.  But, I'd probably pick Pocatello.  Paul's family (extended included) lives in Idaho.  Idaho is closer to my home too.  Also, more people live in Pocatello.  ALSO, who chooses to live in Utah??


3. If you could travel through time, to which era would you want to travel and who would you want to meet?

I don't like this question.  Can I go anywhere?
Maybe I'd like to go to the 1940's and meet with Roosevelt and Truman, Churchill, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini.  Or maybe I'd like to go to Victorian England and have tea with the queen.

Upon further reflection, I decided that I would like to travel to the future and meet myself. ;)


4. Which sister [from Little Women] do you identify with most and why do you think that is? 

Meg.  Because I don't really identify with Amy or Jo, and I don't think I'm as good as Beth.  Which one do you think I am most like?

2 comments:

Michael Carpenter said...

Pocatello? Obviously you've never been there. Simplot has a potash plant on the east end of town and the awful smell drifts with the prevailing wind over the whole city. The whole place stinks -- literally.

On the other hand, Beaver is just a wide spot in the road, even though it was once territorial capital of Utah.

Paul said...

I think Abby made a decent argument for Pokey. Although, its like trying to decide if you would rather be shot in the right leg or the left. Maybe you could find pluses for one, but in the end you're gonna be out a leg. And yes, I did just compare living in Utah to getting shot in the leg.