1.24.2011

The Hunger Games

Have you read this series?  Because I really couldn't put it down.  I just finished and now Paul's reading it.  We even bought them!! Well, the Kindle version of them.


PS Do you have a Kindle?  Because I really love mine.

3 comments:

Erin said...

No Kindle here, but I did read the Hunger Games and enjoyed them. I have to say, though, that one night while I was reading them, I couldn't fall asleep. I was trying to imagine my life in that world and realizing that many people in our world have horrible lives because of war, abuse, poverty, etc.

Danielle Hardy said...

I just finished book one and I LOVED it! I could not stop reading it! They are so so good!

Donna said...

I have read "The Hunger Games" but not the second or third book in the series. I want to, though. I also have a Kindle, but you knew that. Thanks to Paul, I almost know how to use it.