8.15.2011

New Car

Well the van hit 150,000 miles on our move to SC.  The driver's side window doesn't roll down, the radio broke, the lights barely work, the automatic locks make a loud buzzing noise, the floor gets soaked from condensation any time we use the AC, and it gets from 16-22 mpgs.  It was definitely time to have something else to drive.  So we bought this baby:


It's a 2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring and it's awesome.  It has a few traditional bells and whistles and it's very comfortable too.  It is pretty roomy, Paul fits, and the trunk is very spacious so we don't feel like we gave up much as far as space.  I didn't think about taking a picture of the inside but if you want I could post one later.  We kept the van but don't plan on driving it much anymore.  Would you?

2 comments:

A Mitton said...

I like it. I drove the Hyundai Sonata when we went down to Connec ticut and totally fell in love with it. Drove beautifully. I'm assuming this one does too.


Maybe break it in with a trip to Boston?

Mom said...

Very nice Abby. Are you used to the color? I've been noticing all the bright blue cars. Much more fun the silver!