As you can see, our new house is on quite the hill. You might also notice all of the green trees, which I love. They keep the house cool, are great for privacy, and are just beautiful. There aren't even houses across the street, just a big green forest. The neighborhood is mostly military and it is very quiet. In addition to the lovely front porch we also have a screened-in back porch that is shaded and cool. Other cool things about this house include the brand new carpet, the fireplace, the front room/parlor room, and the garage (for our new car! and all of our stuff). It is also very close to the base so Paul can ride his bike to work. I'm planning on sharing some other pictures of the inside, but we're still unpacking and organizing, and I'm having trouble with my camera so it might be a little while.
In the meantime, ya'll should come visit.
5 comments:
It looks like a place that will make you smile every time you come home.
That's a great porch. I love a house with a good porch.
Thanks for the picture. Now, we need a picture of the new car.
Wow, I can't wait to come visit. Love ya both.
Wow, I can't wait to come visit. Love ya both!!!
Post a Comment