Here are a few more pictures from my adventures.

Here's Lily, Kelsey, and I in front of the British Museum. We liked the Lion, but the "museum shuffle" gets old after you've been to so many.

There goes Todd, Rachel, Kelsey, Lily, Cathy, Leigh, and M'kynzi through Hyde Park. It's right across the street from our building! So pretty. We were on our way to Nando's for dinner. mmm, so good.

That's me straddling the prime meridian in Greenwich. It took us two hours to get there when it shouldn't have taken one. Had we had a better traveling experience, I'm sure it would have been more enjoyable. But hey, when do you get to be in both hemispheres at the same time?

That's me at the Tower of London in front of the "traitors gate". I'm trying to look like a traitor . . . the tower was great fun because we got to see where people were executed, got to see the crowned jewels, and here stories of the kings and queens of England. yay.

And finally Kelsey and I are in front of Tower Bridge. Fun fun fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment