As if I haven't written enough today, I still want to talk a little more about Paris and make a little comparison to London. Maybe I'll just make a list.
- The metro was really stinky, and it felt like an airport whenever we had to change lines. I'm grateful so much more for the London tube and my Oyster card.
- The weather was a lot muggier than I was expecting.
- The city of Paris seems like a tourist attraction in and of itself, whereas London seems more international.
- There are so many cool places to see in Paris!! (which is why it's so touristy!) I wish I had seen the Musee D'Orsay, and gone to the Latin Quarter like Cadence suggested to me. Maybe the Pantheon too, and done a little more shopping. But I think most of the main stuff can be done in just a few days.
- The Museum pass that we bought when we got our chunnel tickets was so great. It was 2-days into everywhere pretty much but the Eiffel Tower.
- They speak Francais! Oui, oui!
- Everything that I ate in Paris was delicious! Pastries and crepes and ice cream . . . yeah, well we did a lot of walking.
And there you go. Paris in 2 and half days. It was a blast.


No comments:
Post a Comment