7.16.2008

I'm Blogging!

Yes I do realize that I am already more than 2 weeks into the study abroad in London, but everyone else is blogging, so why can't I?



On Monday night most of our group made it out to the Apollo Victoria to see Wicked! I was so excited and our seats were great! The show was awesome and the songs are still in my head. I sang "For Good" in my head for Riena and gave a well-deserved standing ovation. Fabulous and funny, it was an unforgettable performance.


On Tuesday, Kelsey, my flatmate, and I decided to hit up St. Paul's Cathedral. The ceilings were amazingly detailed and the paintings were beautiful; we sat and stared up for a long time. Then I found out you could go to the top, so I dragged Kelsey up the 500 plus stairs. When we got there we found this fantastic view of the city of London! It was so gorgeous and windy! Highly recommend it, unless you get dizzy on spiral staircases!

1 comment:

syellen said...

Abby- this is great! Keep it up, I love hearing about all your adventures! Have fun :D