3.27.2009

I love these kids

They are the reason I love teaching.

Jordan is a sweetie pie but I don't think he's "all there". He has a lazy eye and always gives the biggest smiles ... and the longest hugs! Sometimes we can't get him off!

Alston is a smarty pants. He knows a lot of English but he misbehaves because of it. Still, I can't help but love his cute face!

This is me with Pace and Jesse. For a while I didn't like Pace because he would rather wrestle than pay attention, but he's growing on me. Jesse is a tough guy (he has me in a headlock) but he can be sweet if he's in a good mood.

Fat Spencer (we call him this endearingly) and Cole. Fat Spencer is mischievous. If something upsets him he has an attitude all day! But I think I'm on his good side because he shares his food with me. Cole is one of my favorites. Isn't he so cute!!

This is Ben. I used to teach him, but I don't anymore. He is the tiniest thing, and really likes karate! What an adorable kid!


Dan is a favorite among the basic reading kids. We call him a little adult because he's smart and he leads the other kids. Sometimes he looks at me like I'm an idiot, but he's very lovable and especially likes giving really high high-fives! (Photo courtesy of Chelsea Davis)

3 comments:

Paul said...

so you like getting high fives from dan but not me? hehe. i love the pictures. the kids look cute. and so do you

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

Let me try that again. The kids all look adorable and I have to agree with Paul - so do you (no girls?). Do they realize how lucky they are to have you for their teacher?