"'Cause all you see is where else you could be when you're at home" - Death Cab For Cutie
wow you weren't kidding when you said the ugliest bag
Oh my stinking goodness. That is horrible! I'm so excited. You will see me wear it around ALLLLL summer long, hahaha
I had to explain to Dad what the mission was. He did not understand. After I told him he had a good laugh. Oh Annie!! You will really make a statement with that bag.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wow you weren't kidding when you said the ugliest bag
Oh my stinking goodness. That is horrible! I'm so excited. You will see me wear it around ALLLLL summer long, hahaha
I had to explain to Dad what the mission was. He did not understand. After I told him he had a good laugh. Oh Annie!! You will really make a statement with that bag.
Post a Comment