"'Cause all you see is where else you could be when you're at home" - Death Cab For Cutie
once again abby you aren't in these pictures ;) good thing you know how to eat with chopsticks cause i'd be using my fingers
I am laughing at Paul's comment because he doesn't care about seeing any pictures of China - only pictures of you!! But I have to admit - my favorites are the ones with you in them as well.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
once again abby you aren't in these pictures ;) good thing you know how to eat with chopsticks cause i'd be using my fingers
I am laughing at Paul's comment because he doesn't care about seeing any pictures of China - only pictures of you!! But I have to admit - my favorites are the ones with you in them as well.
Post a Comment