3.12.2009

Laundry Day

Washing my clothes in China is pretty similar to washing my clothes in "the states". However, there is no lid on the washing machine, I have to do it outside, I have to fill up the water myself, and drain the water myself, I have to walk back to the machine every 15 minutes to re-set the timer and rinse the clothes, and I don't have a dryer, just a really fast thing that spins the clothes so they come out mildly damp, and get stiff as they hang dry for 3 days. See, pretty similar!

Hey at least my clothes are clean ...

2 comments:

Donna said...

I laughed out loud. How long can you go without do your laundry?

Paul said...

ah the joys of the horrible washers and no dryers. my favorite is when the hose that drains the water gets loose and drains the water all over the floor. so nice