8.12.2010

At 2:00

Everyday I drive about 5 minutes from my house, onto base, and to the gym. Since active duty members have priority on the machines from 11-1 and 3-forever, I usually go around 2 and there's rarely more than 5 other people there. They've got all the equipment you could ask for, as well as 10 TVs up on the wall. "Cardio theatre", I think it says. Let me tell you though, nothing good is on TV at 2. I can watch ESPN, ESPN2, various soaps, CMT reality shows (The Singing Bee??), OR my new favorite show Let's Make a Deal. It's hosted by Wayne Brady and I might describe it as a mix between The Price is Right and Deal or No Deal. Oh yeah, I can definitely run to that.

Here's a particularly funny clip from the show:



Admit it, now you want to watch it everyday!

1 comment:

Paul said...

wow abby. i approve