8.07.2010

Pictures

I feel like I need more pictures on this thing. I used to always have a lot of pictures to post. So, here are some random pics that I still have on my camera.

Isn't Paul the studliest? This picture is from the Bear Lake Triathlon in September 2009. On his last leg and still looking great.

Here we are at the bowling alley in the Wilk at BYU. We did a league in Fall 2009. Our team name was "The Believers"; Paul's bowling name was Sasquatch, mine was Nessie. I can't seem to remember Tyler's or Mathias's name.

Sarah, Me, and Riena at my bridal shower back in November.

This is pretty much our only picture from Christmas last year. Our friends got us a HUGE tree from Colorado because we had such a huge ceiling. It wouldn't stay up so we leaned it on the wall. We decorated it with lights, and candy canes, and balls from Wall mart.

This is from our camping trip to Deer Creek Reservoir in the canyon. We biked about 15 miles up and back the reservoir. Take a look at how long Paul's hair was getting!

My bike and the trail.

Patrick and Donatello when we first got them! There were so cute.

They're a lot bigger now than back then! But still cute. And they're good at keeping me company while Paul's gone. :)

That's Paul in the UHaul when we stopped in Albuquerque on our way to Texas. The turtles sat in the middle. It was a long and un-interesting drive.

Cool. Pictures.

No comments: